Welcome to Zannerpalooza World Tour 2011

Welcome to Zannerpalooza World Tour 2011! As many of you know, I have the good fortune of taking a year off to travel. Please enjoy my thoughts, rants and the occasional photo from parts of the world that are new to me. Please tolerate the lack of literary genius that sprawls these pages.



Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Flags

Here is some summer fun for everyone.  In each of the 18 countries that I have visited to date, I took a photo of the national flag.  This was not an easy task with wind, rain, sun and tourists to contend with!   

Enjoy guessing which country is represented by each flag. 

Stay tuned for the answers!


#1)  Flag is tough to see but the building should provide a hint.
#2
#3
#4
#5
#6
#7


 
#8
#9
#10
#11
#12
#13
#14

#15
#16
#17
#18

No comments:

Post a Comment