Welcome to Zannerpalooza World Tour 2011

Welcome to Zannerpalooza World Tour 2011! As many of you know, I have the good fortune of taking a year off to travel. Please enjoy my thoughts, rants and the occasional photo from parts of the world that are new to me. Please tolerate the lack of literary genius that sprawls these pages.



Tuesday, August 9, 2011

It's The Little Things...Part 3

It's the little things about travelling that make it fun and exciting.  This part of the blog is where I share the small intricacies that are not mentioned in the travel books, or on Wikipedia.  It's the little chuckles here and there that make diversity such a wonder.

Why cheer for Manchester United when you can cheer for Will & Kate?
No comment ;-)

So much more quaint than the hardware aisle at Home Depot. 
Plus the name makes me laugh!

Throughout the U.K. there are community bike stands.  Simply swipe your credit card and pedal away.
Darn...I was really hoping I could share my bed with 5 others while wearing my boots.
Interesting flavors...needless to say I stuck with Plain.
It's comforting to know that if I don't get a job after Zannerpalooza,
I can be a taxi driver in Edinburgh!
I'm sure this place gets great reviews.
Is that a pun?
Genius!

London condo for lease...I wonder if they'll renovate before the 980 years lease is up?

No comments:

Post a Comment