Welcome to Zannerpalooza World Tour 2011

Welcome to Zannerpalooza World Tour 2011! As many of you know, I have the good fortune of taking a year off to travel. Please enjoy my thoughts, rants and the occasional photo from parts of the world that are new to me. Please tolerate the lack of literary genius that sprawls these pages.



Tuesday, August 9, 2011

It's The Little Things...Part 4

And here are some of my favorite gems from mainland Europe.

I ordered cider from a cafe in Paris, and it was served in a pitcher with a latte cup.

I wonder who the heroin of the Drug Opera is? 

The Cube by Electolux:  a restaurant on top of the triumph arch in Belgium.
Seriously?  A unique dining experience on top of a national monument.
I wonder if they vacuum up there too?


Berlin's unique crosswalk man:  Ampelmann complete with hat!

I wonder if croc tastes like chicken?
I know sushi is raw...but running?



No comments:

Post a Comment