Welcome to Zannerpalooza World Tour 2011

Welcome to Zannerpalooza World Tour 2011! As many of you know, I have the good fortune of taking a year off to travel. Please enjoy my thoughts, rants and the occasional photo from parts of the world that are new to me. Please tolerate the lack of literary genius that sprawls these pages.



Thursday, January 26, 2012

Grounded

Zannerpalooza World Tour 2011 has come to an end.  I have a new sense of appreciation for different cultures and ways of life.  My year off has provided me with a sense of calm and peace that I will forever be thankful for.  I look forward to returning to work so I can save up for my next adventure.

The tally is in.  I visited 21 countries and took 29 planes (with NO lost luggage!), 52 trains, 4 ferries and logged a total of 110,422 kilometers.  This is equivalent to 2.75 times around the circumference of the earth.  It was worth every kilometer!

COUNTRIES:
Argentina
Uruguay
Peru
Chile
Bahamas
Jamaica
Great Britain
Wales
Ireland
Scotland
France
Belgium
Netherlands
Germany
Czech Republic
Austria
Italy
Switzerland
Ethiopia
Kenya
Tanzania

*The above list is the answer to the quiz in the FLAGS blog entry.

No comments:

Post a Comment